GPS Commander: Who Are we?
The great thing about having a blog on our website is that we can tell you what we’re really all about!
GPS Commander is a division of Future Quest Wireless Inc. www.futurequest.biz, a company founded in 1999 by wireless industry veteran, Gord Walsh, to specialize in wireless data solutions. Since then Future Quest has grown steadily, with over 400 digital dispatch and vehicle tracking systems sold, installed and maintained throughout North America.
Since our inception, Future Quest gained considerable experience in the vehicle tracking industry, having represented many different types of GPS systems. From this experience, we learned what was really important to the vast majority our customers and we learned where our existing solutions fell short.
What Makes Us Different
We designed and built GPS Commander from the ground up to address these lessons and to take a unique approach:
- GPS Commander solutions are simple to understand and thoroughly presented
- Our pricing is highly competitive and fully published and accessible on the web
- We don’t chase prospective customers –we let you do your own due diligence
- GPS Commander is world class, using best-of-breed technologies
- GPS Commander is easy to learn and intuitive to use
- There are no long term contracts –we will earn your business every month
- We take away your risk with our lifetime GPS hardware warranty
- Our responsive 24-7 HelpDesk is included in all GPS Commander solutions
At GPS Commander, our mission is to provide GPS tracking systems that are reliable, affordable and easy to use. Our success in reducing the risks and costs of real time GPS tracking for our customers means that virtually any organization with a field workforce can achieve a near immediate return on investment.
We’d love to connect with you!
We’d love to hear from you!